A major upgrade in pager performance and options:
- Wide and narrow-band programmable
- Improved paging sensitivity
- Expanded alert tones
- Tremendous stored voice capacity
- Rugged design and excellent durability
MINITOR V Product Description
The MINITOR V pager is one of Motorola's most robust paging devices to date. MINITOR V's enhanced functionality and dependability allows your agency to confidently dispatch your fire and safety personnel.
Motorola MINITOR V Pager Features
Single and Dual Channel models.
Wide and Narrow-Band Options - Programmable for both UHF and VHF
Paging Sensitivity - Helps consistently receives messages, even in fringe or weak signal areas.
Expanded Stored Voice Capacity - Recording time increase to eight minutes, one of the longest in the industry.
Silent Scan (Dual frequency model).
Scan each channel for alert tones. Play only those messages intended for the user.
Priority Scan (Dual frequency model).Plays all traffic on Channel 2, alerts on Channel 1
12 Alert Tones Per Channel. Supports 8 two-tone pairs and 4 long-tone alerts
Programmable Music Alerts - Supports 10 different musical alerts
Function Mode Announcement (Stored voice option). Announces operating programmed mode when turned on.
- Meets MIL- STD 810E, Procedures 1 for Driving Rain
- Tone, Vibrate or Vibrate then Tone Alerting Options
- Field Programmable Frequencies and Tones
- Certiﬁed Intrinsically Safe
Standard MINITOR V Package includes:
- Battery Pack
- User’s Guide
- One-Year Warranty